Drop Dead: Remains gets updated (to v1.2.12!)
Drop Dead: Remains (inside Drop Dead Collection) gets updated to v1.2.12. Here's what's new:
v1.2.12 (11-Mar-2023) "Round Wires"
- renamed ACTIVATE WHEN COUNTER HITS 0 trigger to ACTIVATE SLAVES WHEN ACTIVATED N TIMES for clarity
- added a new trigger (ACTIVATE WHEN TIME...), use these perhaps with the trigger ACTIVATE SLAVES
WHEN ACTIVATED N TIMES
- added a new trigger (ACTIVATE WHEN COUNTER...)
- added a new trigger (ADJUST COUNTER)
- added a new trigger (SET TEXT TO COUNTER)
- added a new trigger (MERGE TEXTS) that merges texts in slave text boxes, if the text is "+HI" then
"HI" is added, if the text is "---" then 3 last characters are removed, if the text is "!CLEAR" then
the text is cleared
- added a new trigger (ACTIVATE IF TEXTS ARE THE SAME)
- added a new trigger (EDIT TEXT WITH A KEY PRESS)
- added a new trigger (TOGGLE HOTKEYS) which is useful with key press triggers
- fixed a memory leak that happened when moving objects that contained parts that used color modulation
like many ragdoll characters
- moving level items with CRTL + arrow keys doesn't wake up colliding bodies any more
- added health modifiers to flies, killer fly-bee mutants, butterflies and fragile saws
- added new sprites (mostly for debugging purposes) to ACTIVATE trigger
- added sprite alpha multiplier to ACTIVATE and ACTIVATE WHEN A SLAVE OBJ TOUCHES THIS triggers
- ghosted triggers are not run any more so use ghosting to disable e.g., ACTIVATE WHEN KEY PRESSED and
EDIT TEXT WITH A KEY PRESS triggers
- invulnerability potion protects now from bullets and gas
- triggers TARGET BOX and TARGET BALL said that SHIFT+W/S changed "sprite" -> renamed to "mode"
- Angel doesn't float after eating a mouldy bread and jumping
- when playing two different levels with two different BGM URLs the game now correctly loads the
second level's music when the level starts
- invisible and ghosted cannons' cannonball counter is now invisible
- changed damage calculations so that when objects a and b collide a will cause damage to b with a's
damagemultiplier and b will cause damage to a with b's damagemultiplier. this is more realistic
as previously we just multiplied the damagemultipliers together and both objects got the same damage.
- adjusted killer fly-bees' and fragile saws' health, because it was used to compensate the accumulated
- if a screen overlay trigger was activated at the start of the level then the level selection screen
would have that overlay on top of everything -> fixed
- made Bill's sprites to be unique
More updates later...
Get Drop Dead Collection
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.